This is the June Longmont real estate market update!
Every month I put out a new video on my YouTube Channel, that you can find here!
The monthly market update for Longmont will provide a unique perspective by showcasing the houses that sold from the most expensive to the least expensive. We will also look at those all important stats. You know, the ones that tell us what is going on in the Longmont Real Estate Market.
Here is a quick rundown on the Longmont Real Estate Market for June 2023.
- 💰The most expensive house in Longmont is priced at 2.5 million dollars and sold within six days.
- 💰”This is what 2.5 million will buy you in Longmont especially if you want land.”
- 💰The price range for real estate in Longmont, CO varies greatly, with properties ranging from a small 444 square feet condo priced at $191,250 to a spacious 3,369 square feet four-bedroom house on nearly 10 acres of land.
- 🏡The ranch-style low maintenance homes in Longmont are popular due to their smaller backyards and cottage-style design.
- 💰The average price of homes in Longmont was $669,558, potentially influenced by some larger sales, including 2.5 million dollar sales.
Overall Longmont is still a Seller’s market. I explain why in the video below!
If you are looking for homes for sale in Longmont or looking to sell your Longmont home. I would love to help!
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or book a call here! https://calendly.com/youraussieagent/60-minutes