June 2023 Frederick Colorado Real Estate Market Update is here!
Every month over on my YouTube channel you will find the monthly real estate updates for the Frederick Colorado Real Estate Market.
Here is a quick summary of June 2023’s market update and then you will find the video at the end of the post!
- The average house sale in Frederick, Colorado in June was in the $530,000 range.
- 🏡The most expensive home to sell was in Wyndham Hill and sold for $685,000.
- 💰The cheapest house that sold in Frederick in June was priced at $350,000. This was located in downtown Frederick area and was a older townhouse.
- 🏡In June 2023, there were a total of 110 active listings in Frederick, indicating a decent number of houses available on the market.
- 🏠The months of inventory in Frederick CO is currently two, indicating that it would likely take two months for all houses to sell if no new inventory came in.
- 🏡Frederick, CO is still a seller’s market, making it a great place to buy a home.
The video below on the Frederick CO Real Estate Market, goes more into depth of what happened in the market in June. We take a full look into the most expensive, least expensive, middle range homes. Then we go into those stats that really let you know what is going on in the Frederick CO Real Estate Market right now!
Looking for homes for sale in Frederick or looking to sell your Frederick CO Home. I would love to chat more!
You can book a time to chat with me here or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.